My inspiration to cook kind of went out the door when hockey season finished but lately I’ve been more inspired to cook - the only problem being I’ve been making the same sort of thing. Lots of stir fries and soup. But I felt like taking pictures so here’s a couple of things :)
This soooooooooo eassssssssy (hence the reason why I’ve been eating a pile of these!).
- udon noodles
- veggies (frozen or fresh. Frozen is faster :D)
- soy sauce
- sweet soy sauce
- oyster mushroom sauce
- sesame oil
I bet you can already guess where this is going, huh? I’ll write it out anyway ’cause this little post is going to look even littler if I don’t :(
- cook the noodles according to the package. Mine were in theory pre-cooked but it told me to put ‘em in boiling water for 2 mins anyway…
- While the noodles are boiling away, put oil in the pan and thaw/cook the veggies. Add a little soy sauce.
- Once the noodles are done, drain them and stick them in the pan.
- Add more soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and mushroom sauce (amounts depend on what you like – how many noodles you’ve got, etc, etc, etc. Just a word of warning though: sweet soy sauce is, well, sweet. Adding a huge glob of it will be gross. Don’t add a lot!!).
- Stir and pour into a bowl. If you have them on hand, add a few sesame seeds on top.
How easy was THAT? EASY.